Want to be a Beta Reader?

Would you like to be a beta reader? Sign up to our mailing list, for the opportunity to receive a three spread sample of the book to read to your little one and provide feedback. I expect to have the sample ready for beta reading by the end of June.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Exploring the art behind the idea.

In order to make sure I had a solid idea, and to really explore the options on what I was thinking about the book (and for an art class last quarter), I completed two projects. The first was exploring the UML side of things, and how to communicate well with ULM and pictures. This also looked more at the "kid" side of the equation. The second is explored more of the "computer" side of the equation, and ended up being just as intriguing to my daughter. Below you can see pictures of some of the things I have done.

















 


























 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment