Want to be a Beta Reader?

Would you like to be a beta reader? Sign up to our mailing list, for the opportunity to receive a three spread sample of the book to read to your little one and provide feedback. I expect to have the sample ready for beta reading by the end of June.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Why Computerized Stories for preschoolers?

Why create a computerized story for preschoolers? The simple answer is my daughter, Samantha. Below, you see her sitting, playing with my second art exploration project. She is sitting in the "programmer" seat, playing at controlling the world (she was pretending to make games). I believe we owe our children a deep understanding of not only how to use computers, but also how to create and program computers. Knowledge is power, and just like it was when only a few people could read text. Let's defuse that power so more people have access to it.


I will post more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment