Want to be a Beta Reader?

Would you like to be a beta reader? Sign up to our mailing list, for the opportunity to receive a three spread sample of the book to read to your little one and provide feedback. I expect to have the sample ready for beta reading by the end of June.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Computerized Stories: LittlePigs.Count = 3; new BigBadWolf;

This spring, I will be creating the first draft of a retelling of The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf for the computer age, a story told through images (paint and sculpture), UML (unified markup language), bubble dialog, narrative English, pseudo C (C simplified to be human readable), and binary. This is an independent study I am doing for business school. I've been working as a computer Development Engineer for the past two decades, and have most recently turned that towards program management. I am very much looking forward to this. Below are some of the exploratory work I have done. Over the next two weeks, I will be posting more of my exploratory work, then the quarter starts, and I will post updates as I work on creating the book. I cannot wait to give the result to my three year old daughter, Samantha.



 
These show a first take on the binary work - the 1s and 0s reflect the code for the text that appears on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment